Here are some solutions if you ran into any problems installing or setting up Mailbird.
1) Installation Guide
An easy step-by-step walk-through on how to install Mailbird is available right here.
2) Installer Simply Not Working?
Try it with this Installer. That should fix it.
3) You’ve got 2-Step Verification
If you’ve configured your email to have 2-Step Verification, you can create an Application Specific Password for Mailbird here.
4) Are You Installing Through A Proxy?
You can set up Mailbird on a Proxy server by following these steps.
5) Are You Installing Through A Firewall?
To install with a firewall, you can change your firewall settings to allow the Mailbird installer, or temporarily disable your firewall while Mailbird installs.
6) Did none of these fix it? Talk to your very own Mailbird-problem-killing-ninja, Leo.
You can reach him at email@example.com