With the release of the new Mailbird referral system, you can now enjoy Mailbird Business for as long as you want by inviting 4 of your friends.
This is how the referral system in Mailbird works:
- You need to send out the invitations.
- Your invitees need to accept the invitation and actually install Mailbird.
- Once Mailbbird is installed all they need to do is enter (paste) your code and they will count as your referral. Otherwise, unfortunately, it will not work. They can use Mailbird free for one month.
- IMPORTANT: There is a limit of one reward per email address for both referrer and referee.
This is how you can invite friends -
1) Click on the menu at the top left of the Mailbird app and select 'Invite friends - Get Mailbird Business Pay Once FREE'.
2) Type the name or email address of the friend you want to invite and press the invite button. You can also scroll down on the list that was generated by Mailbird and click invite. Finally, you can also check the "invite my main contact" checkbox. Note that when you do this you will invite all contacts in Mailbird.
3) Your friend will receive an invite and when he clicks on the link he will be taken to a page with your unique referral code
4. They will then need to install Mailbird and entered your unique code when Mailbird prompted them to do so.
5. As soon as 4 of your friends/family members have entered your unique code, you will receive an email with your free Mailbird Business Pay Once license key. Simply insert that in your Mailbird menu under settings -> About Mailbird -> License.
You can easily track your progress towards reaching your goal of four accepted invites in the “Sent ” and “Accepted” tab.
If you have any question or issue regarding this referral program please contact email@example.com.