Sure thing. You can use your Pro license in as many devices as you want, as long as you own the device and does not share your license. Sharing your license is a violation of our usage policy agreement.
Articles in this section
- I have forgotten my email password
- How to save email offline in Mailbird
- How do I sort my emails?
- How to back up Mailbird?
- How to check my Mailbird Pro License
- What is the difference between IMAP and POP3?
- Can I use my Pro license key in more than one computer?
- I do not see the feature I need in Mailbird
- I lost my activation key/ My Mailbird would not activate
- How do I import my contacts?