You can import your contacts in Mailbird using Vcard format. But first you need to export them from Outlook. Here's the tutorial.
Articles in this section
- Templates / Canned responses in Mailbird
- .eml and .msg attachments are not visible in Mailbird
- Grammarly integration in Mailbird
- Is there a limit for the amount of recipients for one email in Mailbird?
- How to import contacts from Outlook
- Moving Emails To Folders
- Mailbird Sync Button & Toolbar
- How to set MAPI to Mailbird
- How To do Clean Uninstall With Revo Uninstaller
- Provide Suggestions and Feedback