Here are the steps if you want to import your accounts to Mailbird.
1. First of all make sure the account you are trying to import is not yet added in Mailbird. Click on the Mailbird menu button at the top left, then click Settings and go to the Accounts tab
2. In the accounts tab click on the "Add" button
3. After that click on the Import button
4. Next choose the account that you want to import. Note that if your account is not listed it's usually because the account that you tried to import is not set up as IMAP or POP3, or it can also be because the account is already in Mailbird.
5. Next step, just enter your password, click on continue, and wait until the import process is finished.
6. You can also import accounts and emails to an existing POP3 account. To do this go to step 1 again but instead of clicking the "Add" button, double click on your POP3 account. You will see an image like the one above, click on import messages to continue.
7. Choose the account that you want to import or email that you have saved as .pst, .eml or .msf
8. Wait for the import to finish and you will find these emails in the imported folder on your account.
I hope this help, If you are having issue with importing, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you again for using Mailbird.