Mailbird does not have a feature of displaying inline .eml and .msg attachments, so if you can see them in your Outlook, you will not find them in Mailbird. Please use your web mail to view this type of the attachments.
Articles in this section
- Templates / Canned responses in Mailbird
- .eml and .msg attachments are not visible in Mailbird
- Grammarly integration in Mailbird
- Is there a limit for the amount of recipients for one email in Mailbird?
- How to import contacts from Outlook
- Moving Emails To Folders
- Mailbird Sync Button & Toolbar
- How to set MAPI to Mailbird
- How To do Clean Uninstall With Revo Uninstaller
- Provide Suggestions and Feedback