Mailbird does not have a feature of displaying inline .eml and .msg attachments, so if you can see them in your Outlook, you will not find them in Mailbird. Please use your web mail to view this type of the attachments.
Articles in this section
- Unsubscribe Easily With the Unsubscribe Button.
- How to move emails between email accounts?
- Calendar Sidebar
- Yahoo Oauth support in Mailbird
- Emoji / emoticons in Mailbird
- Advanced Search queries and UI
- Mailbird 3rd Party App Descriptions
- Templates / Canned Responses in Mailbird
- .eml and .msg attachments are not visible in Mailbird
- Import & Export Calendar