Mailbird does not have a feature of displaying inline .eml and .msg attachments, so if you can see them in your Outlook, you will not find them in Mailbird. Please use your webmail to view this type of attachments.
Articles in this section
- Left Navigation Pane Redesign
- Microsoft 365 SMTP authentication unsuccessful error while sending emails
- Microsoft Office 365 OAuth 2.0 (modern authentication) support
- Checking that the Exchange Autodiscover service is running correctly
- WhatsApp integration
- Email Tracking
- Send Later
- Unsubscribe Easily With the Unsubscribe Button.
- How to move emails between email accounts?
- Calendar Sidebar