If you click the gear icon in the top right corner of the Mailbird calendar, it will open 3 options for you to choose from.
Click "Settings" to open the calendar setting.
Click "Refresh and sync" to refresh all the account that you added. You can also use F5 from your keyboard.
Finally, you can show or hide the left menu by click the "Show left menu option".
In this KB article, we will go through each tab of the Mailbird settings in detail.
1. All the accounts added in Mailbird will be shown here. You need to tick the checkbox to sync the account with Mailbird native calendar.
2. Please note that Mailbird only supports Google, iCloud, Exchange (EWS), and Outlook via Exchange protocol. That does not mean, you can not add any other account. However, some of the accounts that you added in Mailbird might not support calendar sync. That means, you can manage and organize your calendar in Mailbird, but it won't sync. Those accounts are marked with the 'i' and explained as shown in the screenshot below.
3. You can organize the accounts by simply 'drag & drop' the account to the position and order you want.
4. If you only want to use the calendar of an email account without adding the account to Mailbird, you can do that by clicking the "+ Connect other account" button. This option is only available for google accounts at this point.
In this tab, there are 3 setting options, that you can edit.
1. Time and Region. Either use your Windows timezone or set it to another timezone that you prefer. You can also change the time format (ex: 02:00 PM or 14:00).
2. Event settings. Change/Set the default calendar that is shown when you are creating an event as well as the default event duration.
3. View options. Here you can change the day you would like the week start on, whether or not you would the week numbers to be shown and if or not you would like past events to be faded out.
You can also add, edit, and remove calendars in this tab. Similar to the left column in the calendar itself.
#Import & Export Tab
You can find more detail about this tab in here.
If you have any further inquiries regarding this topic please email us at email@example.com.