In this article, we will provide you with some additional information about the native Calendar Display located in your Mailbird Calendar app.
There are 2 main sections in your Calendar app. These are:
- The Calendar Display.
- The Calendar and Accounts column.
- To find out more about this, click here.
The most critical part of the Calendar app is the actual Calendar Display, which shows you all the events which have been saved in your email server, as well as the ones which you have created in Mailbird.
We will now take a look at the different components of the Calendar Display.
- Number one in the image above is the so-called 'Today shortcut' - when clicked, this shortcut will take you instantly to today's date in the calendar.
- Number two in the image above is what you can use to move forward or backward in your calendar.
- How far you move forward or backward will depend on how you have configured the time format of your calendar, i.e. whether you have chosen to view single days, entire weeks, or whole months.
- Number three in the image above is where you can change the time format of your calendar - you can choose to view it by day, weeks or months.
- Number four in the image above is the notification icon. Here you will receive visual alerts whenever an event is upcoming (as shown below).
- If you click on the notification icon, you will be able to see details of the event, and you can also either dismiss or snooze the event.
- Number five in the image above is Settings icon. By clicking on it, you can access your calendar's settings, and you can also opt to hide the Calendar and Accounts column.
- You can find out more information on what you can do with your calendar settings by clicking here.
- Number six in the image above shows you the outline of the Calendar display. This is where you can view the days, weeks or months, depending on how you have configure your calendar.
Hopefully you have found this article useful, but if you still require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Happiness Team by clicking here.