In this article we will show you how it's now possible to add any app you like to Mailbird in just a few simple steps.
This incredible new feature will allow you to get the most out of your favorite apps directly from inside Mailbird, without the need to navigate anywhere else.
Let's take you through the process of adding a custom app to Mailbird!
- First, click on the Apps icon located in the bottom lefthand corner of Mailbird (as shown below).
- Here, you will be able to begin adding a Custom App by clicking on + Custom app at the top of the page.
- Now, let's imagine that you want to connect Amazon's app - here's what you need to do:
- Provide the app's URL.
- Choose an icon for your app.
- Give a name to your app.
- Once you've provided all this information, click on Go in order to generate a preview of the app.
- If everything looks good in the preview, you may now click on OK to finalize the setup.
- As may have noticed, you also have the option to Enable sidebar version of the app - this means that you can view the app by clicking on the Sidebar icon in Mailbird (as shown below). It will allow you to view your custom app while still being able to view your emails and your inbox.
- Finally, if you're happy with the preview and everything appears to work correctly, you can go ahead and click on OK, and your app's icon will now be listed down the lefthand side of Mailbird. You now have access to Amazon directly from inside Mailbird!
Hopefully you have found this article useful, but if you still require assistance with setting up your custom apps, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Happiness Team by clicking here.