Some people prefer to use multi-select when managing emails. What does this mean?
Multi-select allows you to do any of the following with more than just one email, all at once:
1) Archive several emails at once
2) Delete several emails at once
3) Label several emails at once
4) Star several emails at once
5) Mark several emails as Important at once
6) Move several emails to a folder at once
7) Mark several emails as Spam at once
8) Mark several emails as Read or Unread at once
How to use Multi-select in Mailbird:
1) Select more than one email by either pressing CTRL + A to select all messages in your message list, or CTRL + LEFT CLICK or SHIFT + LEFT CLICK to select multiple emails one by one. It's just like how you would select more then one file in Windows.
2) Select the action you want to take as noted in 1 - 8 above once all the emails you want to take action with are selected. You can do this by using keyboard shortcuts or right clicking on one of your selected emails to show a list of actions you can take.
Multi-select for bulk actions does not work for Replying or Forwarding emails.