One of the new Pro feature in Mailbird 2.0 is Snooze. With this feature you can organize your inbox more effectively, reach inbox zero easily and of course increase your productivity. The idea behind snooze is simple, which is prioritization.
Snooze your emails to:
1. Webinar reminder, remind you of your best friends birthday, or to call your mom - for those people who prefer snooze over ca lendar reminder
2. To make sure you are focusing on getting that one task done - all emails related to that task will be handled right away, all other emails can be snoozed to come back and being taken care of when you are dealing with the task they relate to
3. Follow up with a person - you sent out an email and want to make sure you wont forget to followup with the person - snooze the email to come back when you want to follow up
4. Accounting - similar to Michaels approach but rather a specific example - freelancers have to send out a lot of bills, snooze can hello to stay on top of whether they are being paid or not
5. Train your brain - my friend and I are studying Bahasa Indonesia - we sent each other lists of vocabularies - once done snooze the email to repeat those vocabularies in like a week time -> you can do that with other things too, that you would like your brain to remember and to repeat:)
There are 3 easy way you can snooze a message in Mailbird.
First is by right clicking on an email and choose Snooze
Second is by using the action bar
And third is by using the shortcut Z.
To set the Snooze time for later today, tomorrow, next week, etc you need to go to options>snooze. All snoozed message will be stored in the snoozed folder, until it's time to move them back to the Inbox. Snoozed message will always appear at the top of your inbox until you read it and move to another folder/account. You'll know if there's a snoozed message in your inbox or not by the yellow dot on the message list.