In Mailbird, it's absolutely possible to print an email or an entire conversation if required - we understand that this is an important requirement for a lot of Mailbird customers, and so we have made the process extremely simple in order to not waste any of your time. In fact, there are different ways in which you can print an email, and you can choose whichever one you prefer. Below are your options:
- Firstly, you can right click on an email and then select Print conversation from the pop-our menu, as shown below.
- Alternatively, once you have selected an email and can view its content, you will notice three vertical dots at the top of the email (as shown below).
- Click on it, and then select Print conversation from the dropdown menu which will appear.
- Lastly, you can rely on our convenient keyboard shortcuts to print an email: simply hit Ctrl + P to print an individual message, or Ctrl + Shift + p if you want to print an entire conversation.
- You can view a list of all our keyboard shortcuts by hitting Shift + ? in Mailbird - here, you can browse through all of them, and even search for a specific action by typing a keyword into the search field at the top of the window.
Hopefully you have found this article useful, but if you still require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Happiness Team by clicking here.