1) Go to the top left corner of the main window and click on the Mailbird menu
2) Select "Settings"
3) Select the "Identities" tab
4) Double click on an identity to edit the signature
Adding an image to your signature
To add a picture in your signature just click on the "insert image" icon.
There are 2 ways for inserting the images.
First, you can upload the image directly from your local storage. Click the browse to search image on your local storage, set the size that you prefer, and then click insert.
Please, try to keep the image size as small as possible to enable a fast email experience for both the sender as well as the recipient. If you upload a heavy image, like 10mb, it can affect the speed of sending and could potentially engage the spam filter on your recipient's side.
In case any image exceeds 15kb, it shows as attachment in the web mail of Gmail, so if you want your Gmail recipients to see it as inline image, you need to use the one below 15kb.
You can use Squoosh app to optimize your image for the web. This can reduce the size in half without compromising quality.
Alternatively, you need to upload the image to an image hosting website first. After that, just paste the location of the image file in Mailbird. Usually, the link of the file location ends with the format of the image. So, for example, https://bla bla bla.jpg
To get the direct URL, please use one of these free services:
You can also use Google Drive/Dropbox, the idea is the URL should be direct.
For instance, here's a video screencast on how to create the URL with Imgur: https://www.screencast.com/t/FAX8QIdY
1. Go to https://imgur.com/upload?beta
2. Choose Photo/Video or you can drop the images
3. Wait until you see the upload complete text
4. At the image, right-click and choose copy image location
5. Go to your Mailbird menu>settings>identities and double click the identity.
6. Click inside the signature box and then click the insert image
7. Paste the URL (the image location that you copy earlier/point 4).
8 Choose the size and then click the add button.