Occasionally, if something is uninstalled or deleted in Mailbird, it might leave residual files and registry data which can cause problems if you want to install Mailbird on your device once again.
In this KB article, we will show you how you can do a clean uninstall with Mailbird that leave nothing behind, so if you can't uninstall Mailbird or want to make sure that you do a clean uninstallation, please follow these steps:
- Download Revo uninstaller from this link.
- Double-click the Revo exe file which you just downloaded and follow the on-screen instruction to install Revo Uninstaller.
- Run Revo Uninstaller.
4. When you see something similar to the image above, click on the highlighted search box and type Mailbird.
5. Select Mailbird and press uninstall in the top tab.
6. You'll see an uninstall dialog box from Windows, follow the instructions and uninstall Mailbird.
7. After the uninstallation is finished, select the Advanced scan button then press the Scan button (as shown above).
8. Wait until scanning is complete, and then click on Select All, and delete the leftover files. Once done, click the Next button.
9. Once again click on Select All and then click on Finish.
10. That's it! All Mailbird files and registry entry have now been removed from your PC.
If you are still having issues with Mailbird after this, please contact our Support Team here, and a member of the team will do their best to help you.