If Mailbird freezes, please try:
- disable your Antivirus/Firewall
- disable FormSwift app if you use it
- Locate the following folder: 'C:\Users(UserName)\AppData\Local\Mailbird\'. Replace (UserName) with your Windows user's name - e.g. John Doe. Find a folder called misc, back it up and delete the original. After that start Mailbird again
If all the above does not help, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying:
- your version of Mailbird
- are you seeing a black border around the Compose window?
- are you using the FormSwift app in Mailbird?
Please attach your log file. This file allows us to get a detailed history on Mailbird as it runs on your machine, including any errors it may find. Here is how to find it:
In Mailbird, hold down CTRL and SHIFT while clicking on the Mailbird menu. This will enable a hidden item called 'Open Data Directory'. Click it, and Windows Explorer will pop up and open a folder. In this folder is a file called 'Log.log'. This is the Mailbird log file. Please attach it to your reply.